Well hello there, we hope you are all ready for Christmas. The Heights are having a fantastic time being the party band at all these Christmas events, especially as we tend to get given much more cake this time of year!
So how can you get the best out of your Christmas Party? As an early present we thought we’d share with you our top 5 tips to have a party to remember:
1. Always book a fantastic band, that can not only play amazing live sets but get you involved and on your feet…cough cough The Heights
2. Sing really really loud to all the songs, especially the Christmas ones (this is where you get really excited) we love it when you do this and it means you’ve had just the right amount of alcohol. If not get to the bar!!
3. Eat as much cake as you can! We all know its guilt free at Christmas so eat it all. The diet starts in January, so it’s all sin free!!
4. Get those Christmas jumpers out or even an Elf costume if your wardrobe is really amazing.
5. Dance your socks off! Get your best moves out it is Christmas after all!
If we don’t see you before, have the best Christmas.
The Heights x